Thursday, September 22, 2011

Introductory Post

September 22, 2011

Hello everyone!
My name is Bailey and I am a Junior majoring in Community Health Education with a minor in Psychology.  I started this blog for my Environmental Health class!

The 5 possible types of posts on my blog this semester will be:

  1. Advocacy
  2. Eye Openers
  3. Reflections
  4. Read 'n' Seed
  5. Share and Voice

Members of my web group will be:


  1. Shelby@Reusing and Recycling with Shelby
  2. Lana@Lana's Cove
  3. Samantha@Observing Scenery with Sam
  4. Dr. V. and Kristin@Enviro Surfing with Amy and Kristin

1 comment:

  1. Just saying hey. This whole blogging thing is really cool. I like your picture of the lake that you have up. Water and sunsets always seem to work together so well together.

    ReplyDelete