Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Poltical Representatives

 Hello new web group members!  I look forward to blogging with you in this next part of the semester.  I apologize for my political information below, I am not the most well informed when it comes to politics so hope I have listed all that we need to.  Take care!

President: Barack Obama
To contact Barack Obama.
The President's information.

Governor of Minnesota: Mark Dayton
To contact Mark Dayton.
Mark Dayton's information.

Senator of Minnesota: Al Franken
To contact Al Franken.
Al Franken's information.

Senator of Minnesota: Amy Klobuchar
To contact Amy Klobuchar.
Amy Klobuchar's information.

Congressman of Minnesota: Chip Cravaack
To contact Chip Cravaack.
Chip Cravaack's information.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bailey!

    Hello to you as well. I am excited to be a part of your group and I look forward to reading your blog! By the way, I think your political list looks just fine! Looks like you have everything needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bailey!
    You've got a good list of political figures going. Who are your district representatives though? One of mine for example is Roger Reinert for zip code 55803.

    Just FYI pictures and links are also required in posts. I know this is really easy to forget, because I've done the same. I just figured I would give ya a heads up/reminder.

    I'm really excited to see what you do your advocacy project. If you need ideas a student organization called MPIRG that meets on tuesday at 5pm on campus has an environmental task force to work on advocacy projects. Let me know if you need info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, thanks for the reminder, I didn't know photos were required on each post! Do you know what you're doing your advocacy project on yet?

    ReplyDelete